Jawahar Navodaya Online Application 2019 Upload for 5th to 6th Class Admission Selection Test and and 9th, 10th, 12th Class Lateral Entry test for Vacant Seat Admissions, JNVST Application Registration 2019 is available and Upload your Navodaya Online Application 2019 before 30th November at https://navodaya.gov.in, JNVST रिजल्ट 2019, नवोदय 6 वीं चयन सूची….
The Deputy Commissioner, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas has announced JNVST 2019-20 Detailed Notification with Schedule and invited Online Applications from eligible candidates for Navodaya Admission Selection Test 2019-2010 to Admission into (VI) 6th Class Admission selection tests and 7th, 8th, 9th 10th and 12th Class Vacant seat Lateral Entry Admission Selection Test for all Navodaaya Vidhyala’s Across in the country, the JNVST Notification 2019-2020 is announced at the NVS official website, the eligible student who have interested to continue their higher studies at NVS schools they can apply JNVST 2019 Admission Selection Test before last date of November 30th and the online application registration service available at Navodaya Vidhyalaya Official website.
Navodaya Online Application 2019 registration – Upload JNVST Online Application 2019 Online
The NVS officials are changed the application registration process completely from this year, the JVS admission selection test application submission through online only, in previous year the JNVST application registration conducted through Common Service Center and offline application submission also, on that time students are confused to apply, now the JNVST Application Registration 2019 is very simple and the registration process will be complete in two states of Phase-1 and Phase-2, those male and female students can apply to Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Selection Test 2019-20 Online, so candidates can submit the JNVST Online Application 2019-20 with filling student details and uploading of headmaster issued eligible certificate, resident certificate and other supported documents only and the student can submit their document verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc after successfully eligible of the JNVST 2019.
How to Apply JNVST Application 2019 Online, Process of Navodaya Online Application 2019 Registration
The Student who have Eligible to apply Navodaya Admission Selection Test 2019 they can visit official website and register in phase-1 and upload photograph and signatures of both candidate and his/her parent/guardian along uploading of supported documents and headmaster issued eligibility certificate.
JNVST Application Forum 2019 How to Apply Online
All the Eligible Students and their parent/guardians can apply JNVST Online Application 2019 for both of class 5th to 6th standard admission tests and vacant seat Lateral Entry test as per the following simple process.
Every Eligible student or their parent/guardians need to get an eligibility certificate from the student studying school headmaster, So candidate can download the resident and JNVST Eligibility Certificate 2019 from the following link and full fill the certificate with complete details of student and get an authentication stamp and signature of headmaster from student present studying school.
Then make an Scanned copy of Student Photograph and their parent/guardians signatures, the applicant need to upload in JNVST Phase-2 Online Application registration 2019.
Steps to JNVST 2019 Phase-1 Registration
- Open the Navodaya Vidhyalaya Official website of https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1
- Select the JNVST VI Class Admission Selection Test 2019 Online Application link for Phase-1 and Proceed https://www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in/nvs6reg/showFifthSchool
- Now register with filling the requearied details of State, District, Block (Mandal), Studying School of Student, Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and etc.
- Enter the Security Code and Submit to register in JNVST Phase-1
After Successfully completed the Phase-1 registration, you will get an User ID and Password to complete Phase-2 registration, and you will received your JNVST 2019 User ID and Password by SMS to your registered Mobile Number.
Steps to JNVST 2019 Phase-2 Registration
- Now Open the JNVST Phase-2 Application Registration link of https://www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in/nvs6reg/homepage
- Login with using your User ID and Password
- Submit personal details student details with uploading of Eligibility Certificate, Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature, Parent’s Signature, Candidate’s Photograph, Resident Certificate, Cast Certificate and Class V Certificate
- Now submit, you have successfully applied for JNVST Selection test 2019-20
That’s it the JNVST 2019-20 admission selection test online application registration is successfully completed for both of 5th to 6th class admissions and 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th standard Lateral Entry test, there is no changes for 6th class admission selection test and Lateral Entry test to apply, both are same.
Note: After Successfully Completed of registration, take a copy of application with reference ID number and save the soft copy for reference.
JNVST 2019-2020 Fee or Application Registration
The Student or parent/guardians can register to JNVST 6th Class Admission selection test and Vacant Seat Lateral Entry test Online Application Submission with Free of Cost, there is no charges to Apply.
Note: If all the steps are not completed,then your candidature will not be considered.
JNVST Exam Dates 2019 – Navodaya Entrance Exam Schedule 2019
For 6th Class Admissions 2019
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is scheduled the JNVST 5th to 6th Class Admission Selection Test 2019 on Saturday, the 6th April 2019 at 11:15 A.M for States and NVS Zones Across in the Country, and the Examination tests are conducted in one phase for all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in 28 States and 07 Union Territories in the country.
For Vacant Seat Lateral Entry test Admissions 2019
The NVS Officials are scheduled the Vacant Seat Admission Selection test of Lateral Entry test also in one phase on Saturday, the 2nd February 2019 for all NVS Schools across the country.
Important Dates of JNVST 2019-2020
- Online Application registration Closed on 30th November 2018
- Downloading of JNVST Lateral Entry test Admit Card 2019 from Last week of January 2019
- Examination for Vacant Seat Lateral Entry test on 2nd February 2019
- Downloading of JNVST 6th Class Admit Card 2019 from 1st March 2019
- JNV Selection Test for admission to Class-VI in JNVs for the academic session 2019-20 will be held on Saturday, the 6th April 2019 at 11:15 A.M.
- JNVST Result 2019 is expected to be announced by the last week of May 2019 for all JNVs