Jawahar Navodaya Online Application 2020 Upload for 5th to 6th Class Admission Selection Test and 9th, 10th, 12th Class Lateral Entry test for Vacant Seat Admissions, JNVST Application Registration 2020 is available and Upload your Navodaya Online Application 2020 before 15th September at https://navodaya.gov.in…
The Deputy Commissioner, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas has announced JNVST 2020-2021 Detailed Notification with Schedule and invited Online Applications from eligible candidates for Navodaya Admission Selection Test 2020-2021 to Admission into (VI) 6th Class Admission selection tests and 7th, 8th, 9th 10th and 12th Class Vacant seat Lateral Entry Admission Selection Test for all Navodaaya Vidhyala’s Across in the country.
The JNVST Notification 2020-2021 is announced at the NVS official website, the eligible student who have interested to continue their higher studies at NVS schools they can apply JNVST 2020 Admission Selection Test before the last date of September 15th and the online application registration service available at Navodaya Vidhyalaya Official website.
The JVS admission selection test application submission through online only, now the JNVST Application Registration 2020 is very simple and the registration process will be completed in two states of Phase-1 and Phase-2, those male and female students can apply to Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Selection Test 2020-21 Online.
So eligible candidates can submit the JNVST Online Application 2020-21 with filling complete student details and uploading of headmaster issued eligible certificate, resident certificate and other supporting documents only and the student can submit their document verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc after successfully eligible of the JNVST 2020.
नवोदय ऑनलाइन आवेदन 2020, JNVST 6 वीं कक्षा आवेदन पंजीकरण 2020
The Student who have Eligible to apply Navodaya Admission Selection Test 2020-2021 they can visit the official website and register in phase-1 and upload photograph and signatures of both candidate and his/her parent/guardian along uploading of supporting documents and headmaster issued eligibility certificate.
JNVST Application Forum 2020 How to Apply Online
All the Eligible Students and their parent/guardians can apply JNVST Online Application 2020 for both of class 5th to 6th standard admission tests and vacant seat Lateral Entry test as per the following simple process.
Every Eligible student or their parent/guardians need to get an eligibility certificate from the student studying school headmaster, So candidate can download the resident and JNVST Eligibility Certificate 2020 from the following link and full fill the certificate with complete details of student and get an authentication stamp and signature of headmaster from student present studying school.
Then make a Scanned copy of Student Photograph and their parent/guardians signatures, the applicant needs to upload in JNVST Phase-2 Online Application registration 2020.
Steps to JNVST 2020 Phase-1 Registration
- Open the Navodaya Vidhyalaya Official website of https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1
- Select the JNVST VI Class Admission Selection Test 2020 Online Application link for Phase-1 and Proceed https://www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in/nvs6reg/showFifthSchool
- Now register with filling the required details of State, District, Block (Mandal), Studying School of Student, Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and etc.
- Enter the Security Code and Submit to register in JNVST Phase-1
After Successfully completed the Phase-1 registration, you will get a User ID and Password to complete Phase-2 registration, and you will receive your JNVST 2020 User ID and Password by SMS to your registered Mobile Number.
Steps to JNVST 2020 Phase-2 Registration
- Now Open the JNVST Phase-2 Application Registration link of https://www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in/nvs6reg/homepage
- Login with using your User ID and Password
- Submit personal details student details with uploading of Eligibility Certificate, Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature, Parent’s Signature, Candidate’s Photograph, Resident Certificate, Cast Certificate, and Class V Certificate
- Now submit, you have successfully applied for JNVST Selection test 2020
That’s it the JNVST 2020-21 admission selection test online application registration is successfully completed for both of 5th to 6th class admissions and 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th standard Lateral Entry test, there are no changes for 6th class admission selection test and Lateral Entry test to apply, both are same.
Note: After Successfully Completed of registration, take a copy of the application with the reference ID number and save the soft copy for reference.
JNVST 2020-2021 Fee or Application Registration
The Student or parent/guardians can register to JNVST 6th Class Admission selection test and Vacant Seat Lateral Entry test online Application Submission with Free of Cost, there are no charges to Apply.
Note: If all the steps are not completed, then your candidature will not be considered.
JNVST Exam Dates 2020 – Navodaya Entrance Exam Schedule 2020
For 6th Class Admissions 2020
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is scheduled the JNVST 5th to 6th Class Admission Selection Test 2019 on 11th January 2020 for phase-1 and 11th April 2020 for Phase-2 exam across in the Country, and the examination tests are conducted in two separate phases for all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in 28 States and 07 Union Territories in the country.
For Vacant Seat Lateral Entry test Admissions 2020
The NVS Officials have scheduled the Vacant Seat Admission Selection test of Lateral Entry test also in one phase on Saturday, the 2nd February 2020 for all NVS Schools across the country.
Important Dates of JNVST 2020-2021
- Online Application registration Closed on 15th September 2019
- Downloading of JNVST Admit Card 2020 from 1st December 2019
- Examination for phase-1 centers on 11th January 2020
- Downloading of JNVST phase-2 Admit Card 2020 from 1st March
- JNVST Result 2020 is expected to be announced by the last week of May 2020 for all JNVs
Table of Contents